A cookie is a small piece of data that a web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies serve a number of purposes: for example, cookies may help us remember certain preferences you have selected, count the visitors of a page, or generally improve user experience to ensure that the content and ads displayed are more relevant.
Persistent cookies remain stored on the device after closing the web browser and are activated when you visit a site page you had visited before.
Session cookies are stored on the device during your time being on the website; they are deleted once you close the web browser.
First party cookies: these are set by the website (or other third parties that we have been granted the rights to do so) at the time of your visit.
Third party cookies: these are set by a party other than the one, whose website you are visiting.
We use Google Analytics cookies to analyze site usage and to improve site efficiency. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page, and whether you have experienced any page performance errors. This information is anonymous and is not personally identifiable.
You can learn more about deleting cookies here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Types: _utma | _utmz | _utmb| _utmc | _ga | _gid | _gat_UA | _utmt_UA
Purposes: The cookies perform the following functions:
– Aggregates data about unique site visitors.
– Contains information updates about data transfer sources and navigation.
– Used to determine the visit duration on the site from the moment the user enters the site until the user either leaves the site or -closes the browser.
– This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a client id that is used in standard behaviour analysis of the website.
– These cookies are used to throttle request rate.
Expiration times: From 1 minute to 1 year.
Google Tag Manager is used to improve the management of analytics, conversion and remarketing code deployment on our website.
You can learn more about deleting cookies here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
You may choose to decline cookies by adjusting your browser settings, but doing so will limit the range of features available to you on our website.